Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Alli! and Megan's off to school!

Alli is 5! actually she will be on Friday but the way things have been going I should get this blog done before it becomes a procrastination issue!
Alli is is preschool and LOVES it! Her personality has just exploded over the last few months and she is adorable. She cracks me up almost everyday. Lately she likes to talk about her future. She is "going to be a singer like Taylor Sift" and "color her hair yellow." It's so much fun to tell her that she can be whatever she wants to be as long as she works hard. And that she is beautiful the way she is. I believe she will do what she wants and will be successful, too. She loves to help out and she has this determination about her she's had from the day she was born. She is still fiercely independent (don't know where in the world she gets that from!). We are still told often that she is my "mini megan", strangers, family, friends, Sean someone usually has something to say about it. I don't mind, but I'm sure it might be a problem for her as she gets older. Oh well, we all have our issues. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLI WE LOVE YOU!!

And now on to me...my favorite thing to blog about...HAHA.
Actually for once there is news about me. Way back in August/September I made up my mind to go back to school. It has been something I have been looking into and talking about since Connor and Aubrey were little. Some things I considered going for were nursing, teaching, and cosmetology. Well I made the decision and will be going for Cosmetology. While Nursing and Teaching are valiant professions I need to do something with some more flexibility. I am hoping after gaining some experience, to have my salon in my house. Until that time comes I'll start out going to school at night taking as many classes as I can handle so that I can get finished as soon as possible. Then the plan is to work in a professional salon to gain some experience for a year or 2 and then finally build a salon in our house. In the meantime Sean will be starting internet classes sometime next year in hopes to finish his bachelor and continue on to his masters. OY its just the beginning...but it's the beginning of the end!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Megan! I'm sure you will do great. Congrats!