Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You have GOT to be KIDDING ME!

So I was at Target tonight. Alone, with Olivia. I was enjoying my time when I wandered into a "situation" in the baby clothes section. It was ridiculous! A woman (possibly the aunt) was chasing 2 kids around the ages of 2 and 4 around UNDER the displays of high chairs and playpens etc. Around all of the boxes. For those of you who don't have babies yet, those boxes are heavy and not steady. The 4 year old was saying "come this way" to the woman and she was saying things like "no I think I'll go in/out this way...uh oh, watch out (little boys name)...just a minute i have to get (boy)." Girl: "This is so fun I had no idea" as the sound of boxes tipping and moving. Umm HELLO dangerous! As if that wasn't bad enough what I think was the actual mom of the kids was changing a diaper, A POOPY diaper on one of the larger boxes under the display. Are you KIDDING me?! Don't get me wrong I get the chaos of kids. I understand the need to change a poopy ASAP, yeah I get making do with what is available...BUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORE??? She was less than 30 yards from the bathroom. Next time you buy a large purchase for a baby beware of what's on the outside of the box....ewww!

1 comments:

Timani said...

That's gross!!!