Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just a thought...

I was wondering how much this bailout is costing every person in America. Including babies born today its up to $2289.15 and thats just the first $700,000,000,000 (seven hundred billion). That doesn't include the one that's up right now or the auto industry "stimulus", Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac bailout. Why do we keep adding to it?
If they really wanted to stimulate the economy why not send a check to everyone? Why don't we just get a big giant toilet and flush, flush, flush. I'm sure it would get clogged and they could call all the plumbers named "Joe". Do you have any idea what I could do with the near $7000 my family would get? I do 12 loads of laundry per week and my washing machine and dryer are 10 years old and so close to kicking the bucket. We have medical bills up the ying-yang. We work so hard and can't seem to keep up with everything. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just saying "What about the little guys?"

1 comments:

Maegan said...

I love the family pic at the top. I loved hearing how school is going good for you. I am happy you got to get to breath- those are important moments.
I wish I had $7000 to give everyone.
I also feel like I am becoming jaded by Utah. What's the flippin' deal?