Monday, February 9, 2009

Just Breath...

Well it seems that today for the first time in a LONG time I can breath. Yep, it was a usual Monday filled with busyness, cranky kids, lots to do and little time. But, for the first time in so long, I can't even remember, I can breath. I can deal with everything that has come up. The feeling is exhilarating and perplexing all at the same time. I'm not going to lie, I'm exhausted. I am not, however, overwhelmed. Honestly at this point of the night I am calling Sean urging him to come home as soon as he can, as if he weren't already trying. Tonight I'm not. What a blessing!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow. I know exactly how you feel. Except mine was flip-flopped today. Lately I've been busy, but okay with it. Tonight I felt like everything was closing in on me and everyone needed me all at once and I couldn't even hear myself think. Needless to say, bedtime came an hour earlier for the kiddos. I'm so glad tomorrow is a brand new day. And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has days like this! Glad yours went better than mine...