Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here are the Christmas Pictures (sort of)

So I thought I had more Christmas pictures! I will have to look through them some more. My biggest Christmas present was "The Wall" We had this archway in our kitchen, which was nice, but served no purpose whatsoever. My grand idea was to fill it in and put up cupboards, which pretty much doubled our cupboard space. The girls all left for a day to do last minute shopping while the boys stayed behind and got to work.


Surveying the project.



We left with the hole and came home to a new wall!



Connor took helping out VERY seriously!


Hanging cupboards!


L-R Jacob, Connor, Melissa, Alli, Nana, Darby, Aubrey and Sean.

After the work was done we all relaxed and hung out. Just watching movies laughing, a lot. It was so great...until Olivia passed around a stomach bug. Luckily by Christmas day everyone could get out of bed!

2 comments:

The Demille's said...

Wow! I never thought about filling in the hole in the wall, that would definitely give you more storage...yay for that! And yes...as soon as we get the names for the people we VT, let's go...and afternoons work great for me!

Timani said...

YEA for more cupboards! It looks good.