Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I love to see the temple!





This past weekend we had some visitors. My friend from High School, Sara, and her mom and sister as well as her son Easton were here for a quick visit. We had Saturday to experience Salt Lake before they left to go back to Spokane on Sunday. Sean took the older kids for the day so I could have some freedom. We started out visiting Ikea, having lunch at the Olive Garden (pretty much a tradition for Sara and I when we get together) and then we parked and rode Trax into downtown. Saw "Baby Mama"...hilarious. Took a walk through Gateway and then went to The Garden for dinner *a restaurant with this awesome view of the Salt Lake Temple. It was so fun getting together, catching up and having a few laughs. These are some pics I took while we were out and about.

4 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Cute pictures! I love Olivia!

Angela said...

I love the pictures. BTW how ate things going with the cloth diapers??

Megan said...

Hey Angela,
I was finishing up the new diaper blog when you commented! Great minds think alike ;)

Megan said...

I realized after reading my blog as an outsider to Utah, I have some 'splainin to do. The pictures of the beautiful building and Olivia is of the Salt Lake Temple (follow the new link). Trax, as you might imagine is the commuter train and The Gateway is an outdoor shopping mall that is new and pretty.