Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tag You're It!!

I've been tagged ~

A) pick up the nearest book
B) turn to page 123
C) find the 5th sentence
D) post the 5th sentence
E) tag 5 (or more) people

A) A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
B) did it
C) ok
D) "Cooperation is alien to the ego, except when there is an alternative motive."
I like the next sentence better: "The ego doesn't know that the more you include others. the more smoothly things flow and the more easily things come to you."
E) I tag Andrea, Timani, Renee and Maegan

2 comments:

Renee' P said...

Hello there! 4 kids! Wow! and you're younger than me. I got your tag, thank you.

Maegan said...

A) "Being the Mom- 10 Coping Strategies I Learned by Accident because I had children on Purpose" by Emily Watts
B) 6th sentence
D)They're part of an agreement we made to allow one of Heavenly Father's precious children, who has just as much agency as we do, to be born into our home and into the eternal sealing covenant we made when we got married.