Saturday, September 26, 2009

Connor's Birtday!

I can't believe I missed blogging about Connor's birthday! To be fair I was in school at the time, as well as being completely overwhelmed by having the kids home from school. I realize that I am supposed to say perfect things like; "I just LOVE having my kids home, it's so much fun!", "Having my kids home is so great, I don't have to worry about getting them to school!". I love my kids but having them home for an entire summer is so overwhelming I get anxious just thinking about it right now.
Anyway...Connor turned 8 this summer. Since we are trying to cut down on spending money for our kids parties we gave him a couple choices. He decided to invite a couple of friends to go to Chuck E. Cheese. He was kind enough to allow Aubrey to tag along because Alli just had her tonsils out. So the best part was that Sean took 4 kids to Chuck E. Cheese all by himself! What a great daddy!
Before they left Connor opened presents and they enjoyed cake and ice-cream. Here are the pictures...not so great after all but I did get some video, too.

0 comments: