Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Poor Alli


I just realized that Alli doesn't have a picture up. So here you go. Here's a little about Alli.
Alli wants to be a Doctor and a Mom when she grows up. In fact sometimes she thinks Olivia is her baby, Olivia doesn't like this game. But I have a feeling there will be a mutual admiration as Olivia gets older. Alli has got all of my genes and so far has looked identical to me at every age. Not sure that will ever change. From what I hear mostly from my mom she acts and sounds like me, too. Sean just rolls his eyes. She is a self proclaimed "daddy's girl" and as with all the girls has him wrapped around her little finger. Alli is 4 1/2 and is taking ballet classes and LOVES it. She likes to take charge of anything she can, even bossing Connor and Aubrey if they let her get away with it. She is VERY loving, she loves all of her family...aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and can name ALL of them. She might act shy but she knows who you are (that goes for family...not strangers).

0 comments: