Thursday, August 14, 2008

Anniversary?

So as petty as this might seem, one of the reasons I love my blog is because I can whine and complain and vent about things that may not mean anything to anyone but me. This is one of those times. So feel free to skip it if you aren't in the mood. I'll understand. Today is our 9th wedding anniversary. Please hold off on the congratulations and applause because this story only gets worse. The reasons this is so not my anniversary!!!

1. Sean is working late, tonight!
2. I had a root canal last week got an infection and went back this morning (after spending the last week in pain and hopped up on Lortab) when the dentist decides he needs to numb me up cut open the gum and scrape out the infection and stitch it back up. Trust me, this experience was even more unpleasant than it sounds and yes Sean is working late!!! Don't get me wrong on any other day I would be more than happy to endure this procedure for the sake of my dental health, but did it have to be today? I didn't make it home before the numbness wore out and I spent half the drive home holding back tears. OUCH!
3. I had a total of 20 minutes of "sleep" last night due to said infection.

Today is SO NOT our 9th Anniversary!
I'll update you when we actually have it! Thanks for enduring my complaining.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh, I totally understand that...My husband misses far too many things.. Money or time that's the choice and I hate it. Sorry about everything that is going on. Hopefully you guys can get away and have a great time.

Timani said...

Sorry about your Anniversary!

I love the new blog look!

Megan said...

thanks for the sympathy!